Category Supplement - Skin/Bone
Offers Vitamin K in 3 synergistic forms designed to work together to provide a clinically useful dose that can maintain healthy levels of this vitamin in the body. Top that with the added benefits of Sunflower Lecithin for enhanced absorption.
- Prevents Calcium buildup in the Blood Vessels
- Prevents Bleeding
- May reduce the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Aids in the Loss of Calcium from the Bone
- All forms of vitamin K are fat soluble and should be taken with a meal. Sunflower lecithin was added to enhance absorption.
- This product is contraindicated in people on warfarin (Coumadin).